Monday, April 20, 2015

Update

So the project based learning has some complications.

Of the 4 people for whom it is designed:


  • 2 are working beautifully
  • 1 says she is enjoying it.  She is a quick worker and I'm concerned she'll run out of motivation and energy since she's been very productive and may need a new challenge
  • 1 this learning platform is not good for her at all. She is unmotivated and has difficulty working on her own and loses interest working with others
of the other 6 students:

  • 2 are working beautifully
  • 2 are working well at independent work but don't want to do a wiki
  • 2 require frontal teaching, which I am doing with them.
I've been alternating days where I am available to help the independent learners and days where I teach frontally.

However, on the days where I am available to help the independent learners, the 2 who require frontal teaching don't know what to do with themselves.

Tomorrow I will see if they can summarize what we've been learning as a wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment